Ready to get out of the kitchen for a day? Here are some of best local options for a hassle free Thanksgiving meal to pick up and enjoy, whether you are in Salt Lake City or Park City, updated for the 2020 holiday season.
- Little America/The Grand America Hotels. The Thanksgiving tradition continues, but this year the prime rib is available for takeout.
- Harmons Grocery. You can choose ham or turkey, and with locations all over Salt Lake, pick up couldn’t be easier.
- Pat’s BBQ. Order a full BBQ meal with brisket, ribs and beans to mixup your Thanksgiving table this year.
- R&R BBQ. If you haven’t had a smoked turkey on your holiday table, this may be the year to try it.
- Cuisine Unlimited. This local family owned business is a mainstay in the Utah community and offers a full Thanksgiving menu for the big day.
- River Horse Provisions in Park City. This exquisite to-go holiday menu is available from Nov 15th – Dec 26th to help with all of your holiday parties and entertaining needs.
- Vessel Kitchen. With locations in both Salt Lake and Park City, their Everything But The Bird package offers all the delicious sides and pies for your holiday meal. Pickup at a location of your choice.
- Deer Valley Grocery Cafe. The Thanksgiving menu also doesn’t include the turkey, but you can order all the delicious side dishes, sauces and desserts to complete your table.
- Whole Foods. From classic turkey dinner to vegan holiday fare, Whole Foods offers something for everyone. Locations include Cottonwood Heights, Sugar House, Trolley Square or Park City.
- Kneaders Bakery and Cafe. Order your holiday pies and homemade rolls before they run out. Always a busy cafe, the local favorite has lots of fresh options to complete your Thanksgiving table.
- City Cakes Bakery & Cafe. If you need an allergy sensitive choice for your holiday dessert, City Cakes offers a great selection. All vegan and gluten free, each baked good is safe for all to enjoy.
Supplies are limited and most vendors need orders placed by Monday November 23rd. Hurry and order your holiday meal today!
Wishing you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving this year.